Jesse Cloutier, PA-C
I hold an undergraduate degree in Kinesiology from the University of Massachusetts-Amherst. Upon completion of my undergraduate studies, I began working in multiple physical therapy clinics as a rehabilitation aide and utilized my strength and conditioning specialist certification. After a few years, I decided to pursue my interest in physician assistant studies. I completed my masters in physician assistant studies at Franklin Pierce University in Lebanon, NH in 2016. After graduation I moved to Ellsworth, Maine where I began my Orthopedic career based mainly in the operating room and clinic. In September 2017, I relocated back to Massachusetts to be closer to family and friends and joined Excel.
I enjoy spending time with my wife, family, and friends watching my favorite sports team the New England Patriots and traveling.
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst – B.S. Kinesiology, 2008
- National Strength and Conditioning Association – 2008
- Franklin Pierce University, Lebanon – M.S. Physician Assistant Studies, 2016
- American Academy of Physician Assistants 2016
- National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants, 2016